Saturday, May 5, 2007

health tips-royal jelly


This morning I went to my son's school activity and met this teacher...guess what ..i promoted to her royal jelly..she said she has been using it long time ago..i looked at her closely and stunned by her complexion..she has a tan skin but flawless and firm skin..just like sk-II skin..no blemish whatsoever on her skin..she is in her late 30s or early 40s..it is true when people say that ROYAL JELLY MAKE YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL...so from now on I wont miss eating this stuff..I already give to my 5 years old lovely daughter..I hope she will continue using it..it can make you look youthful too..as the Malays said..awet muda..it improves your skin complexion, reduce sugar level for diabetic patients, etc..I regret for not using it earlier..however back to my story about that teacher..she saw me and my latest baby and asked me "..is it your first child...?".." no, I said its my third.My first is 9 years old."Stunned by my answer.."wow...you are really look much younger than that..."I just smiled as that remark is not the first time..I am not flattered if you think I am...sometimes people just ignored me thinking that I am just a student..she later realised that I was waiting for something seriously and then asked.." are you a student or a lecturer..?.."I said "..lecturer.."She then smiled.."sorry I thought you are just a student.."When I was doing my practical with the much younger batch..some of them even dared to tackle me thinking that i am their batch.. when I was doing my a-level an aunt asked me "...you are in standard six?.."the worst part is when i brought my students to a motivation camp..the instructor asked me the same question like that aunt...and I answered..."..Are you crazy?I am their teacher not one of those year six pupils..."he was laughing like mad and apologised..at that time I just had my second baby..so much of the awet muda story..haha..wanna try ROYAL JELLY?
30 x 500mg RM75.60 (WM) / RM79.50 (EM)
15 x 500mgRM39.60(WM) / RM41.50 (EM)

No comments: