Friday, April 20, 2007

health tips-ester c with calcium!


The box is orangey..but it offers a lot of benefits.I am used to eating vitamin c ..but guess what?This is better than vitamin c!It can be absorbed by body easily compared to ordinary vitamin.And it has calcium too..I will tell u more about it later.. I have never heard of ester c before..my husband told me that this is the third generation of vitamin c..no wonder i have never heard of it before..i remember saw this ester c was consumed by a cancer patient in a CSI:Las Vegas movie..so I guess its good since cancerous patients body resistance towards virus is low, so they need this for their body nutrinet or supplement..so whenever I feel like having flu or fever I took it...so the next day I felt better.. RM48/60 TABLET PER BOX


CNI Ester-C Plus
Vitamin C
For health bones, teeth, gums as well as general make-up of the body.
Helps in wound healing.
Calcium
Helps in maintenance of good health
Helps in the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth

No comments: